Make Filter Handling Easy
- Tips have a flat, smooth surface to avoid membrane filter damage.
- Polypropylene finger grips provide a comfortable and secure hold.
- Choose traditional black or multi-colored finger grips. Bright colors make forceps easy to identify, track, and see on the lab bench.
Materials of Construction
- Stainless steel with polypropylene finger grips
- Provided non-sterile. "Flame" the tips prior to use , or autoclave at 121 - 123 ºC (250 - 253 ºF) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min. Do not autoclave in aluminum foil.
- Ideal for handling and moving membrane to and from filter holders and Petri dishes.
Accessories and Spare Parts