Easy-Tear Cleansteam Bags
Cleansteam and Easy-Tear Cleansteam bags are designed to fulfill the most stringent requirements in the sterilization process of critical components, and have outstanding performance in terms of cleanliness, material and seal strength, as well as microbial barrier properties.
Cleansteam bags are compatible with a variety of sterilization methods, such as steam and ETO sterilization, and are made from breathable, medical grade Tyvek♦ and own in-house extruded medical-grade HDPE.
Easy-Tear Cleansteam bags enable easy opening without the need for knives or scissors. This innovative feature virtually eliminates the risk of particle generation and accidental damage to gloves that could occur when using cutting devices, making it safer and more efficient to use in isolators or sterile environments.Sealing Conditions - How to Perform A Perfect Seal
- HDPE film produced from certified virgin resins without the use of additives, in an ultra clean environment.
- In-house cleaning of uncoated Tyvek 1073B
- Manufactured in ISO Class 5 cleanrooms
- Dye-penetration test (methylene blue) to show packaging integrity
- Easy-Tear option for easier opening and sealing
- Standard items available from stock; customized products on request
- Ultra pure, clean bag with low particle, bioburden and endotoxin level (certified cleanliness level)
- Outstanding resistance to microbial penetration
- High sterility integrity until package opened
- Low particle generation when opening bag (Easy-Tear version)
- Strong, with high resistance to tear and puncture
- Sterilization indicator switching color when exposed to steam
- Increased process efficiency
QualityA Certificate of Conformity (CoC) is provided with each delivery.
- Food contact compliant1
- USP <87>, USP <88> Class VI and USP <661> compliant
- EP 3.1.3 compliant
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- BSE/TSE safe
1 Manufactured from materials which are listed for food contact in FDA 21 CFR part 177 and are compliant with Commission Regulation (EU) Number 10.2011 relating to plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
Cleansteam and Easy-Tear Cleansteam bags are designed to fulfill the most stringent requirements in the sterilization process of critical pharmaceutical components including:- Vials
- Syringe components
- Stainless steel processing equipment
- Medical devices
- Cleanroom garments
Designed for autoclave processing, Cleansteam bags are also compatible with a variety of other sterilization methods, such as ETO sterilization, gamma, E-beam and H2O2, and are made from breathable, medical-grade Tyvek♦ combined with our own in-house extruded HDPE.
Easy-Tear Cleansteam bags enable easy opening without the need for knives or scissors. Unlike commonly-available peelable bags, this innovative feature virtually eliminates the risk of particle generation and accidental damage to gloves that could occur when using cutting devices, making them safer and more efficient to use in isolators or sterile environments.
It is also possible on request to deliver autoclave bags with two sides of Tyvek (Tyvek/Tyvek bags) for higher puncture and temperature resistance (up to 135°C). Contact us for more information.
Delivers outstanding performance in terms of cleanliness, material and seal strength, as well as excellent microbial barrier properties.