Compact and Disposable Filtration
Units for Analysis of Process Fluids
- Convenient, ready-to-use, and portable for easy transport to sample site.
- Saves time. Disposable design eliminates the cleaning and sterilization required of reusable filter funnels.
Materials of Construction
- Filter Media: 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel® (mixed cellulose esters) and 0.45 μm Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Monitor Inlet, Center Ring, and Outlet: Styrene
- Plugs: Polyethylene
- Absorbent Pad: Cellulose
Effective Filtration Area
- 9.1 cm2
- Height: 2.8 cm (1.1 in.)
- Diameter: 4.2 cm (1.7 in.)
- Room temperature, typically 20 - 25 ºC (68 - 77 ºF)
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in. Hg)
Etheylene Oxide Exposed
- Monitor high purity water systems for microbial contamination. Simple design allows for sampling at the source or filtration in the lab.
Accessories and Spare Parts
Testing and Monitoring
Instructions for Use:
- Draw the sample through the tubing adapter and monitor.
- Introduce culture media using a syringe or plastic ampoule